Monday, September 27, 2010

Enjoy The Silence

"Words are meaningless and forgettable.
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms.
Words are very unnecessary; they can only do harm."

--Depeche Mode, "Enjoy the Silence."

Well, now I've done it.

I probably could have predicted this like the sun rising.

I trained my ass off (almost literally, considering I just bought 2 new pairs of jeans, one a size 27 and one a size 26... I literally have no ass left).

And then... I partied just a *weeeeee* bit too hard the past two weekends.

I got sick as a dog after the sojourn to Chicago for Dave Matthews, which rocked, and then I threw a giant party at my apartment. And now I have no capacity to speak. At all. Or sing. Which sucks.

To all those who normally find me chatty, I say: enjoy the temporary silence! Speaking actually hurts, so I think Depeche Mode is right on. Words *can* do harm at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment