Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bait Your Hook

"Well, if the fish isn't on your line,
Bait your hook and keep on trying.
Don't let him get you down,
There's other boys around."

--The Marvelettes, "Too Many Fish in the Sea."

Wow, look at all the fish in this water! They are EVERYWHERE. :)

Now, a public service announcement.

Straight boys, listen up: I've had... enough... of the moody, brooding, over-analytical type who get lost inside their own bullsh*t.

Where's the man who is bold enough to just do what's on his mind? Go after what he wants? That's the guy I want. Yep, I'm intimidating as ALL HELL. Brilliant, talented, athletic, tall, blond, attractive. I'm what you say you all want. And then you chicken OUT when you meet me.

Man up. A woman only wants SO many pen pals.

And then she just wants a MAN.

The guy who is bold enough to ask me out and confident in himself to believe that he deserves such a wonderful woman in his life?

Call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment